What do you LOVE about yourself?

Leave a Comment
“I hate my thighs…”

“I am fat…”

“I am lazy…”

“I will never be XYZ…”
Does that little voice in your head say things like that to you everyday?

If you are like many of us, it just might. But I’m going to show you how to turn that around!


HERE IS A QUESTION FOR YOU… WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOURSELF?


We spend so much time focusing on flaws and critiquing ourselves that no WONDER we feel discouraged and fail to become our best selves.

You know what you DON’T like because you remind yourself daily. Your friends and family know also what you “don’t like” because you tell them all of the time what you don’t like!


Everyone, including YOU, has something they LOVE and everyone has a TALENT.

So here is a challenge for you… What do you LOVE about yourself?
Is it your waist? Your smile? Your eyes? Your sense of humor? Your knack for making friends? Your ability to sing?

What is it that you LOVE about yourself?

Everyone has SOMETHING they love about themselves!

Focus on making what you love about yourself shine brighter and let go of the self hate and actively looking for what is wrong. What you focus on most will always expand, so choose to focus on what you love!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

A note from me

I recieve a small commision for the purchase of items from links in this blog, though the cost will remain the same to you no matter where you buy them from. If you do choose to buy the products, I sure do appreciate it if you buy them from me! You can be sure you're doing that by coming back to my page and using my links to take you to the website for purchasing. I have personally used each of these products and only recommend those that I believe in and find to be in alignment with my values and goals. Thank you for supporting me by purchasing through my links! If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with me