21 Day Fix & 21 Day Fix Extreme $70 OFF!!! (February 2015)

Leave a Comment
This is such an awesome deal on these two programs! I did the original 21 Day Fix last year and it totally changed the way I eat...it's so easy to follow and gets such great results.

I can't wait to do the new exercise videos from the 21 Day Fix Extreme...I love weights and I love how short and effective the workouts are. Add in the Shakeology (which is so nutrient dense) and I know I'm going to have great day!




Check out: http://bit.ly/21DayFixFebruarySpecial for our latest Health and Fitness Hangout!

Beachbody Challenge Packs are the complete package, offering total support for achieving health and fitness goals.

The formula? Fitness + Nutrition + Support = Success.
With the 21 Day Fix Extreme and Shakeology Challenge pack, customers will receive the 21 Day Fix Extreme program, one of six delicious Shakeology flavors, and a FREE 30-day trial membership to the Team Beachbody Club, where customers will find all the support they’ll need to complete The Challenge!

For the next 21 days, you’ll take on new, intense, fun workouts that will push you beyond what you imagined possible. Not only are these workouts extreme, they’re also incredibly effective—and only 30 minutes long. Follow the workouts, with the provided 21 Day Fix EXTREME Eating Plan, and watch your body begin to transform.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

A note from me

I recieve a small commision for the purchase of items from links in this blog, though the cost will remain the same to you no matter where you buy them from. If you do choose to buy the products, I sure do appreciate it if you buy them from me! You can be sure you're doing that by coming back to my page and using my links to take you to the website for purchasing. I have personally used each of these products and only recommend those that I believe in and find to be in alignment with my values and goals. Thank you for supporting me by purchasing through my links! If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with me