Step Out of your Comfort Zone

Leave a Comment
When is the last time you left your Comfort Zone?

When was the last time that you stepped out of your comfort zone and worked on something that REALLY challenged you? When you felt uncomfortable? When you were in ‘uncharted territory’ for yourself?

We don’t progress and we don’t change when we stay in our comfort zones.

This applies to EVERYTHING in life.

We don’t get better bodies without progressing and changing our workouts.

We don’t get healthier without changing our poor habits and making better choices.

We don’t create better relationships without putting in effort and choosing to surround ourselves with the right people.

We don’t ADVANCE in our work environment or business without continually progressing, learning and accepting new challenges 
AND MOST CERTAINLY don’t advance towards our personal GOALS without stepping out of our comfort zone and working on things that challenge us.

Comfort zones are COMFORTABLE but they do NOTHING to help us advance towards our goals.
I challenge myself with my body all of the time and I remind myself regularly with my business and life goals to STEP OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE and challenge myself.

I have been working for the past few months non-stop developing new challenges to propel my business and my client's health to new levels

It challenges me, it creates doubts, it frustrates me , it beats me up some days (like yesterday) and it makes me humble.

Why do I continue?

Because I KNOW that with these experiences comes welcome change and THAT is how we reach our goals.

Excuses or Solutions…YOU Decide!!

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

A note from me

I recieve a small commision for the purchase of items from links in this blog, though the cost will remain the same to you no matter where you buy them from. If you do choose to buy the products, I sure do appreciate it if you buy them from me! You can be sure you're doing that by coming back to my page and using my links to take you to the website for purchasing. I have personally used each of these products and only recommend those that I believe in and find to be in alignment with my values and goals. Thank you for supporting me by purchasing through my links! If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with me