Join the #BetterBooty Challenge!

Leave a Comment
I recently came across some fun research that was done in to the benefits of building a more functional (and shapely) butt and thought it would be awesome to see how it works with all different types of people.

I would love to get a large sampling of people from all fitness levels to participate. If you're interested please get in touch!

Feel free to invite EVERYONE and ANYONE YOU KNOW TO JOIN! The more the merrier, and I'd like to find out how these different exercises work for different people.

It will be something anyone can do, from the beginner to the advanced exerciser, you'll be able to modify it to fit your starting level.

Also, as a thank you for participating I'll be giving away some cool PRIZES at the end :)

So if you want to join either send me an email to JoseyFishFitness@gmail.com or leave a comment below with YOUR email and I'll get in touch with you!!



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

A note from me

I recieve a small commision for the purchase of items from links in this blog, though the cost will remain the same to you no matter where you buy them from. If you do choose to buy the products, I sure do appreciate it if you buy them from me! You can be sure you're doing that by coming back to my page and using my links to take you to the website for purchasing. I have personally used each of these products and only recommend those that I believe in and find to be in alignment with my values and goals. Thank you for supporting me by purchasing through my links! If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with me