Thanksgiving Macro Counting (Day 11)

Leave a Comment

Super excited to check in today because even though yesterday was Thanksgiving I feel like I did really well staying on track. I got up in the morning, did some cardio and some lifting, then ate two small meals before leaving to go to the first dinner at 3pm.

The only things I could eat at the first dinner was the ham and the sauteed greens my sister had cooked, so it was easy enough to not over do it on all the different dishes. I had made my own dessert and put it in the MyFitnessPal app and calculated it out so I was able to keep pretty good track of what I was eating. I did end up have two glasses of some really good expensive scotch that my dad's friend had bought, so the no alcohol thing went down the tube, but it was totally worth it this day.

At the second dinner I was sad because there were literally no vegetables and it's the only thing I wanted at that point in time, so I ended up with potato chips and coffee...kinda the opposite but I was hungry!

Overall, because of the limited food choices I didn't really go crazy, but I do know that it was likely more fat than my current macros allow for but that's the way of things on Turky Day.

This morning I woke late after getting home at 1am and did not in anyway feel like doing a fasted workout, but I drank more coffee and got it in anyways since I knew it would make me feel better about my potato chip binge the day before.

Today's meals have been spot on and super easy because of the leftovers I got to take home.

I'm thinking I want to switch up my workout plan a bit and just do some fasted cardio in the morning and then do my lifting later on, doing both in the morning feels like it may be too much on an empty stomach...perhaps it's why I've been feeling so unmotivated to workout at all in the morning when I'm usually excited about it.


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

A note from me

I recieve a small commision for the purchase of items from links in this blog, though the cost will remain the same to you no matter where you buy them from. If you do choose to buy the products, I sure do appreciate it if you buy them from me! You can be sure you're doing that by coming back to my page and using my links to take you to the website for purchasing. I have personally used each of these products and only recommend those that I believe in and find to be in alignment with my values and goals. Thank you for supporting me by purchasing through my links! If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with me