No-bake Protein Brownies

Leave a Comment


The classic flavors of chocolate and peanut butter (or any nut butter of your choice) meld together in this brownie-like treat.

Total Time: 3 hrs., 10 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 8 servings, 1 bar each

Ingredients:
1 scoop Vegan Chocolate Shakeology
½ cup gluten-free old-fashioned rolled oats
1 scoop Vega Sport Protein Powder, Chocolate. Vanilla, or Mocha Flavor
½ cup organic nut butter of choice
½ ripe medium banana, mashed
Nonstick cooking spray

Preparation:
1. Combine Shakeology, oats, and Vega Protein Powder in a large bowl; mix well.
2. Add nut butter and banana; mix well with a spatula or clean hands.
3. Place in an 8 x 8-inch pan that is lightly coated with spray. Cover with plastic wrap and press down to flatten into pan. Freeze for 3 hours.
4. Cut into 8 bars.

Remember to keep track of your macros if you are counting!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

A note from me

I recieve a small commision for the purchase of items from links in this blog, though the cost will remain the same to you no matter where you buy them from. If you do choose to buy the products, I sure do appreciate it if you buy them from me! You can be sure you're doing that by coming back to my page and using my links to take you to the website for purchasing. I have personally used each of these products and only recommend those that I believe in and find to be in alignment with my values and goals. Thank you for supporting me by purchasing through my links! If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with me