What is the 21 Day Fix

Leave a Comment
The 21 Day Fix is a complete fitness and nutrition program created to help you with your weight/health goals. It's one of the easiest systems to follow by itself, and is even easier when you pair it with help from a coach (like me!)

Watch my video to hear me explain what it's all about and to find out if it's right for you.



~Order the 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack~


What is the 21 Day Fix ...The details


  • a 21 day program (though I use my containers long after the 21 days, and so do my clients)
  • A simple portion education system with no calorie or macro counting, no points, no weighing, just simple and easy measuring
  • 7 30-minute workouts that can be done by the beginner and avid exerciser alike thanks to the modified versions show in each video


Who's it for:

  • People new to exercise or returning to it after time off
  • People who are exercising already but have hit a plateau
  • People who are needing help getting a handle on what to eat


What's included? 

  • 7 color-coded portion-control containers 
  • Shakeology® shaker cup 
  • 6 easy-to-follow 30-minute workouts 
  • 21 Day Fix "Start Here" quickstart guide and workout calendar 
  • 21 Day Fix Eating Plan that shows you exactly what to do 
  • 3 Day Quick Fix Guide
  • Dirty 30 bonus workout 
  • 30 day supply of my favorite nutrient dense protein shake
  • Get a FREE bonus workout—Plyo Fix (a $19.95 value)— when you order through me!


How does it work?





Why work with me!


If you're wanting to try the 21 Day Fix, no matter where you order it from, you'll be assigned a coach from the company...but if who knows if you'll like your coach, or if they'll even help you!
When you order from me I'll be your assigned coach and I'll make sure to be there for you on your health journey.

One of the things all of my clients get is a free 30-minute phone consultation with me when you order a challenge pack so that I can make sure you're heading in the right direction to achieve your health goals.

You'll get access to my private online coaching group, and if you're interested, I can help you come up with a meal plan designed just for you.

~Order the 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack~

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

A note from me

I recieve a small commision for the purchase of items from links in this blog, though the cost will remain the same to you no matter where you buy them from. If you do choose to buy the products, I sure do appreciate it if you buy them from me! You can be sure you're doing that by coming back to my page and using my links to take you to the website for purchasing. I have personally used each of these products and only recommend those that I believe in and find to be in alignment with my values and goals. Thank you for supporting me by purchasing through my links! If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with me