Adventure Fitness

Leave a Comment
Do you like to travel?

Do you find it hard to stay healthy and fit while on the road?

It can be a struggle, if you're out of your routine, in an unfamiliar place, your regular Zumba instructor is thousands of miles away, and you just spent 12 hours on a plane to get to wherever you are headed and your body feels like a pile of airplane food mush.

Fortunately for you there is an easy answer!

With the digital age doing even more digital, there are TONS of online resources for fitness programs you can do anywhere you have access to the internet and a device to use it with.

Sure, you could get a 24 Hour Fitness membership (they have gyms in every major city in the U.S.), but what if your travels take you farther off the beaten path?

This coming April I'm going to be going to such a place, and I want to take you with me.


Join my Adventure Fitness Challenge!





All you need to participate is a desire to exercise and some way to connect to the internet...you can use a computer, your phone, or your tablet...doesn't matter how!

And it doesn't matter what fitness level you are at either, because there is a program for everyone at every fitness level.

If you're looking to build muscle, get more lean, work on your cardio, build your booty, or just get back in to exercise after a long period of time or injury, I can help you decide which program is right for you, and then you can do it all from wherever you are!

I'm excited to take my life on the road, and even more excited to inspire you to do it with me...so who's in?

Checkout and join the Facebook event: (and invite your friends to join!) https://www.facebook.com/events/781512161936428/


Want to watch a video about it? Go here


Want to jump right in and sign up? Go here to order your challenge pack


Have more questions? Send me an email and ask!!

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

A note from me

I recieve a small commision for the purchase of items from links in this blog, though the cost will remain the same to you no matter where you buy them from. If you do choose to buy the products, I sure do appreciate it if you buy them from me! You can be sure you're doing that by coming back to my page and using my links to take you to the website for purchasing. I have personally used each of these products and only recommend those that I believe in and find to be in alignment with my values and goals. Thank you for supporting me by purchasing through my links! If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with me